- Parents Area
- Anti Bullying
CCS is completely opposed to bullying and will not tolerate it. It is entirely contrary to the values and principles we promote.
All members of the school community have a right to work in a secure and caring environment. They also have a responsibility to contribute, in whatever way they can, to the protection and maintenance of such an environment.
The school actively promotes positive interpersonal relationships between all members of the school community. The school has an established, effective and efficient system of dealing with bullying and communicating the anti bullying message to students, staff and parents.
Some of the ways in which this is delivered include
- Regular training for staff on how to recognise bullying and the anti bullying procedures
- All bullying incidents are dealt with immediately and recorded on bullying log
- School council members are being trained as anti-bullying ambassadors. They support their peers and undertake preventative sessions on bullying
- Anti-bullying message is a standard item in all weekly assemblies
- Annual anti bullying week events
Working together as a community to nurture a happy, safe and respectful school environment for all of our members.
Students are encouraged to report bullying in the following ways:
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By informing any member of staff
- By informing a parent/carer who informs the school